Tarja Turunen: "Teemme varmasti virheitä vanhempina"

Kommentit (4)

Vierailija

[qu

Vierailija

We know that you already ARE  terrible person, who hides behind the smile. Not just without music. As we know everything about your shamefull highschool past in Finland. Music is making you alive, because egoist like you can`t live without worshiping and applause. Egoist like you would put even a child behind your own good and careere. Good mother are interested in baby books, and willling to put familly at the first place. Amazing how awful and selfish person you are.

What you want?
You're idiot. Shut up. All people desagree with you, and me first, don't you see? You are only a negative person. You do not deserve even the words that I wrote. Maybe, I know how much selfish and negative person you are. And I also wasted my time to answer to you. Bye.

Vierailija

Siis hä? Mitä ihmeellistä huonoenglantikeskustelua täällä käydään? :D Nyt on tunteet pelissä. Onnea enivei "Namusta" Tarjalle ja miehelleen, ja ihanaa joulunaikaa! :)

Vierailija

[qu

Vierailija

We know that you already ARE  terrible person, who hides behind the smile. Not just without music. As we know everything about your shamefull highschool past in Finland. Music is making you alive, because egoist like you can`t live without worshiping and applause. Egoist like you would put even a child behind your own good and careere. Good mother are interested in baby books, and willling to put familly at the first place. Amazing how awful and selfish person you are.

What you want?
You're idiot. Shut up. All people desagree with you, and me first, don't you see? You are only a negative person. You do not deserve even the words that I wrote. Maybe, I know how much selfish and negative person you are. And I also wasted my time to answer to you. Bye.

Uusimmat

Suosituimmat

Uusimmat

Suosituimmat